Envosort is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. We use information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
When placing an order or using an online form on our website we need to know your name and other information such as postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card details etc. We gather this information to fulfil your request and communicate with you on the matter at hand.
We use certain third parties to carry out tasks on our behalf. Activities typically involved include, delivering consignments, fulfilling orders, sending e-mails, processing credit card payments, and maintaining our customer database. These third parties have access to this information purely on the basis of conducting tasks on Envosort’s instructions, not for their own use. We won’t disclose your personal information unless obliged to, or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to in order to run our business (e.g. where other people process data for us). In such circumstances, we ask those people to give us confidentiality or non-disclosure undertakings.
How do we use your personal data?
Where appropriate, we use your personal data:
- To provide goods and services to you or your organisation;
- For basic profiling purposes;
- To let you know about other goods and services in which you may be interested; (unless you have opt out);
- To inform you about changes and improvements to this website.
- Assist in making general improvements to our services;
- Carry out and administer any obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- Contact you and notify you about changes to our services or orders;
- Analyse how our services are used.
If you register or place an order, you will receive email communications alerting you to news and offers. You may choose not to receive these.
Sharing your information
We do not disclose any information you provide to any third parties other than as follows:
- We may disclose information about you to our partners such as courier companies and payment processors in order to deliver goods and services to you;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
- We may disclose your contact details to third parties if you have agreed that this information may be shared in order to contact you about offers, discounts and other goods and services as set out above;
- In order to enforce any terms and conditions or agreements for our Services that may apply;
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Envosort, our customers, or any other third parties.
Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
We will take all reasonable steps in accordance with our legal obligations to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you wish to see details of any personal information that we hold about you please contact us by way of our contact page.
We aim to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please contact us.
Cookies: A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer that acts as an identifier for when you visit the site again. A link is made between you and the information you have provided to the website through the cookie. Certain advantages of cookies are that it helps keep your shopping basket separate from other users, keeps items in your basket between visits and offers an express checkout option.
It should be noted that cookies do not contain any personally identifying or financial information. The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies; however your web browser can be altered to not accept them. If cookies are blocked it does prevent certain features of the website from working correctly.