Shipping & Delivery
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays. An email will be sent to inform you of despatch of goods and due delivery date.
Standard carriage: please allow 5 working days from clearance of payment for delivery to be scheduled. Scheduled delivery times vary from product to product and are written adjacent to the website entry for each product. Delivery times are measured in Working Days and are targets based on experience.
We are not able to offer a Next Day Delivery Service.
Please see our terms and conditions for full delivery terms.
Delivery Times – Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm on the day allocated.
Minimum Carriage Charges – Some of our products are subject to a minimum carriage charge, this is usually due to large products having to be sent on large pallets, however where minimum carriage charges apply more goods can be added to the order without carriage charges increasing until your order value puts you into the next carriage rate
We always aim to process an order on the same day or, at the latest, the day after the order has been placed but this is not guaranteed. Once the order has been collected by the courier it is normally delivered the following day in mainland UK. On average, more than 97% of our orders arrive on the given date. Some, however, are susceptible to conditions outside of our control. On the few occasions that this may happen, it is more than likely that your order will arrive the following day. If your order has not arrived on the given date though, we recommend that you contact our Customer Service Team on 01494 768 870 (or e-mail [email protected]) to notify us. We will then do our best to locate your order and determine the delivery date.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Returns & Replacements
We want every item you purchase from us to match your expectations. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with your order – for whatever reason – you can return it to us.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. We simply ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
- Contact our Customer Services Team on 01494 768 870 (or e-mail [email protected]). We will then send you a Return Authorisations Sheet which needs to be attached to the item(s) to be returned.
- Agree a time for your item(s) to be picked up by one of our couriers.
- (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition.
- Obtain a ‘Proof of Return’ receipt from the Courier.
That’s it! We can take it from there.
Our Returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
- It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
- If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
- We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
- Returned goods are liable for a 20% handling and repackaging charge if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
- Delivery surcharges (Next Day or Saturday delivery for example) will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
- Replacement products are despatched immediately after the returned goods have been received by Envosort.
- Items that develop a fault within six months of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 01494 768 870 (or e-mail [email protected]) if you believe your item has developed a fault.
- Custom-designed/made to order products are excluded from our Returns policy. Such products can only be returned in accordance with your legal rights.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Envosort to process the return quickly. If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 01494 768 870 or email us at [email protected]
Ordering can be made directly through the website, where payment is taken through a secure process via credit or debit card or PayPal. Should you wish to order on a company credit account, or via a pro forma invoice, then please contact Envosort sales on 01494 768 870 (or e-mail [email protected]) in order to follow the Account Creation process.
In accordance with the Sale of Goods Act, orders have to include an agreement on specification, price and quantity. Please ensure that the product description on your order and the price and quantity are clear. When you have ordered your items we will e-mail or fax you an order acknowledgement which is the basis of the contract. Please read the order acknowledgement to check that it reflects your order.
Also clearly indicate on the order the name and address of the person or company that is ordering and paying for the goods, and separately indicate the delivery address.
Payment, Pricing and Promotions
Payments made via the website will be debited within 3 days. Payments on account must be made in accordance with our Terms & Conditions and credit terms allowable at the time of order acknowledgement.
Prices on the web may differ from time-to-time to prices given for Account customers. Account customers and Web customers might be subject to differing promotional discounts or offers at different times. Promotional discounts for Account customers therefore apply to our standard hard copy Retail price lists.
You can log in and view and your orders at any time if you sign up for a website account.
Updating Account Information
We cannot be held responsible for incorrect information that you have created when signing in to set up a website account.